Line Endings Fixer

Small (but useful) script to automatically fix line ending issues in Unity. Waits for script reload callbacks from Unity then processes the log entries on console to find and fix problematic files. Reimport them later to remove the warning.



MMORPG Client Remake

This one was a little tricky but extremely fun to make! It started with a friend with the idea to remake the whole game client, since the original one is poorly written and buggy. These are some of the results we got.

I’m writing a post about the process of developing this remake that I’ll link here later.


Scripted conversion of original game models and textures into Unity scene.

Side by side comparison of the game’s server selection screen and the Unity remake.



Part of the process I streamed on livecoding @


This was made because I needed some easy way to setup timers on my projects in C++. I couldn’t find anything flexible enough or that didn’t depend on Win32 messages, so I came up with this library.

It requires C++11 enabled compiler, doesn’t have any external dependencies and it’s header-only! Same principles of cppschedule.



I wrote this based on the awesome Python library written by Daniel Bader, which schedules function to be called at determined intervals.

I really missed this type of feature in C++, and I often find it boring or difficult to setup libraries and dependencies on small C++ projects. This is why I’ve made this header-only (requires C++11 to work and boost).



This was made for an university class with a classmate. It’s a netfilter based firewall module, with a webserver frontend.

I’ve written the kernel module, the backend and some parts of the frontend. We decided to use Node.js for backend and React.js , alt.js and axios for the frontend.

Simple features

  • Rule list to allow/block traffic based on source and destination IPv4 and port
  • Simple realtime network traffic graph (done with websockets)
  • Very rough keyword blocking mechanism (DNS and HTTP content) which just drops the frames.


Complete Source

Kernel Module




Soulbinder is a game I’ve developed with several friends years ago, but we couldn’t finish it. I wrote the engine and the editors using C# with XNA.

Since I’ve always loved Valve’s Hammer Editor, the engine had a similar approach – you set named entity objects and its properties (retrieved by reflection and attributes) and later, when level initializes, the game spawns the respective objects in runtime.

Later, after rethinking everything we’ve accomplished with Soulbinder engine, I came up with a rewrite of the engine, called Almirante (it doesn’t include the editors, just the core engine).

Greenlight Page (approved) Page



Almirante Engine

This is the remake of an engine I’ve written for a game called Soulbinder. It’s a clean rewrite of the base engine, fixing/removing things I didn’t like, and adding features that I wanted from the beggining. It doesn’t contains any editor as the original one, but I really loved writing this.

I’ve made a content pipeline synchronization tool too for the engine, which monitors files and rebuilds the pipeline project when file changes.

Unfortunately Microsoft discontinued XNA and I was starting to work with Unity, so I discontinued its development since it didn’t make sense anymore.

Engine Source

Example Game

Pipeline Synchronization Tool